With many new and exciting projects underway, Trifork is rapidly growing and is now looking for skilled and enthusiastic developers to join our dynamic team in Copenhagen.
As a developer at Trifork, you will be part of an agile and highly-skilled development team who invites you to take part in the entire development process. It is therefore important that you are able and willing to build relationships with our customers and strive to involve them in the whole process, openly addressing the challenges along the way and cultivating an environment of collaboration, transparency and integrity.
You are a team player who values integrity and honesty, with an intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft. You are not always tempted by the “quick solution”, but instead you think about architecture and design in your solutions. You hold a degree in computer science, software engineering or similar.
You enjoy working with all parts of the development process – from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing. You have a strong technical knowledge – including the understanding of end-user experience. You are also able to produce well-structured and readable code.
About the job:
You will join a team of highly-experienced developers, building mission-critical systems while using a variety of modern technologies – depending on your skills and interests.
We appreciate you having experience in most of the following:
- Java, Scala and JVM platform
- Asynchronous programming
- Cassandra or similar NoSQL technologies
- Relational databases
- Web services
- Docker and related container and orchestration technologies
What we offer you:
Our daily work is characterised by an open and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun working environment. We work in agile and cross-functional teams with a focus on pair programming and close collaboration with customers. Professional sparring is important to us, and as a rule, we have at least two developers per project.
Furthermore, within the first few months of starting at Trifork, you will participate in New Hire Training at our very own finca in Mallorca, Casa Maria, with our founder & CEO as well as other new (and sometimes old) colleagues from Trifork offices around the world.
In addition, we offer:
- Trifork Hackerdays – the opportunity to dive into technologies and projects of your choice offsite with your colleagues
- GOTO Conference and GOTO Nights – where you play a large part its content/topics
- The opportunity to attend other developers conferences around the world
- Scrum Certification
- The opportunity to use new technology in projects
- Annual strategy trip that focuses on team building and corporate culture
- Platform independence and the freedom to organise your time and work location
- Centrally located office
- Daily lunch at our cantina
- Laptop, smartphone and broadband
Please send your application as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “JAVA Developer – Copenhagen” in the subject field.
- Application Deadline: Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Working Hours: 37 hours a week
- Location: Borgergade 24B, 1300 Copenhagen
- For more information, please contact Niels Sthen Hansen, Team Manager, on +45 40 96 36 80