The customer, opting for anonymity, is a major Nordic service organization boasting a global footprint. With a workforce exceeding 1,000 employees across Denmark (headquarters), Finland, Norway and Sweden, the organization operates within an international setting.
Due to the various offices and a 24/7 service with high requirements for service delivery, downtime is not an option and seamless IT operations are imperative. As such, the contract with Trifork Security covers several critical areas:
- Log-management/SIEM-as-a-Service: Based on well known and acknowledged Splunk technologies, Trifork Security supplies deep insight into the customers IT infrastructure to help ensure a better understanding and support in the daily IT operations and investigations of various security incidents.
- Vulnerability management: Employing Tenable’s continuous exposure management platform, Trifork Security scans to identify vulnerabilities.
- Active Directory review: We oversee the Active Directory, configurations, policies etc., and monitor for compromised identities to ensure the integrity of the enterprise environment.
- Managed Endpoint Detection and Response: Leveraging Crowdstrike, we provide managed 24/7/365 EDR to further enhance the organization’s cybersecurity posture.
- Continuous advisory services: Trifork Security offers ongoing advice on the actual IT security landscape coupled with suggestions for continuous improvements.
The close cooperation between the customer and Trifork Security, has resulted in a number of tangible results, reducing the number of incidents and critical situations. Consequently, the customer’s IT department has been able to focus on other tasks, allowing them to deliver on additional assignments and enhancing day-to-day operations.
The IT security setup has proved its value on several occasions. Some examples are:
- Extensive compromise of Exchange zero-days leading to initial access. We were able to contain, remediate, and recover within less than 5 hours.
- Ongoing detection and remediation of common malware attacks.
- Continuous addressing and improvement of security posture through guidance from our Security Operations team.
In addition to IT-security services, Trifork also is a trusted supplier of IT infrastructure services with a year-long record of quality services and deliverables.